FTT2015 Exhibition will take place from August 30 (Sun) to September 1 (Tue), 2015. Conference attendees have free access to the exhibition.
All companies having interest in marketplace of terahertz technologies are recommended to take advantage of this ideal opportunity to advertise their products and potential applications and to communicate with all international key players from science and technology and industry.
Date and Venue
- August 30 (Sun) - September 1 (Tue), 2015
(The registration desk will open on Sunday, August 30.)
- Room 43 and 44 (4th floor), Congress Center in ACT CITY, Hamamatsu 3-9-1, Chuo, Naka-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka, 430-7790 JAPAN
- Hamamatsu Visitors and Convention Bureau
- ADVANTEST Corp.
- BroPaXi JV
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- IMRA America
- Indeco Inc.
- Ken Automation, Inc.
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Spectra-Physics K.K.
Information for Exhibitors
- 4m width x1.5m depth for each company
- Display Table
- approximately 1800mm × 600mm, 2 units
- 100V only, 10A (please bring your own table tap.)
If you plan to use equipments, please tell us the required power capacity.
We also prepare electric power supply.
- 1 board for poster exhibition
(1200mm width x 1800mm height).
Push pins for posters are provided.
For Member companies of Committee on Terahertz Science, Technology and Industrial Development (Japan Society for the Promotion of Science) and Terahertz Technology Forum, we prepare a small display table where you show advertising materials
Installation / Removal Schedule
- August 30 (Sun) after 15:00
- September 1 (Tue) after 16:00
- You can receive your package in the Act City office (in the first basement). Only cash on delivery is available. The carry-in entrance and a large elevator are available; door size is approximately 160 cm width, double swing door.
Please feel free to contact us to the person in charge.
Nagoya University Prof. Kodo Kawase
Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Nagoya University,
Furo-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya, 464-8603 Japan
Phone & Fax : +81 52 789 4211
Mobile phone : +81 90 9341 6334
E-mail kawase nuee.nagoya-u.ac.jp