as of August 21, 2015
|Aug. 30 (Sun)||Venue: Congress Center in ACT CITY, 4th floor||Room No.|
|17:00-20:00||Welcome Reception||43, 44|
|Aug. 31 (Mon)||Venue: Congress Center in ACT CITY, 4th floor||Room No.|
|9:20-10:50||Session MoA1 (Advances in THz spectroscopies)||41|
|11:10-12:40||Session MoA2 (THz imaging and spectroscopy)||41|
|14:00-15:40||Poster Session Pos1||43, 44|
|15:40-17:10||Session MoP1 (Cutting-edge THz sources and devices)||41|
|17:30-18:50||Session MoP2 (THz metamaterials and their applications)||41|
|Sep. 1 (Tue)||Venue: Congress Center in ACT CITY, 4th floor||Room No.|
|9:00-10:30||Session TuA1 (THz sources and spectroscopies)||41|
|10:30-12:10||Poster Session Pos2||43, 44|
|13:30-14:15||Special Session PS1 (International Year of Light 2015)||41|
|14:15-15:45||Session TuA2 (New THz sources)||41|
|16:00-17:15||Session TuP1 (Applcations of THz radiation)||41|
|17:30-19:10||Session TuP2 (Electromagnetic metamaterials: Memorial session for Prof. Hangyo)||41|
VENUE : "Heian" in Okura Act City Hotel Hamamatsu
|Sep. 2 (Wed)|
Information for Presenters
- The Official Language of the conference is English.
- All presenters should be present 10 minutes before the start of the session, and should immediately inform the session chair of their arrival.
- The oral session room will contain a computer equipped with a projector. Presenters should bring a USB memory-stick with their presentation files in MS Power Point or PDF format, and should load and preview their presentations before the session starts.
The time allocation for talks is as follows:
- Special session talk:
- 45 min (40-min presentation plus 5-min discussion)
- Invited session Talk:
- 25 min (20-min presentation plus 5-min discussion)
- Oral session Talk:
- 15min (10-min presentation plus 5-min discussion)
- Memorial session Talk:
- 25min (20-min presentation plus 5-min discussion)
- There will be 100-minute poster sessions on Monday, starting at 14:00 and on Tuesday, starting at 10:30.
- Presenters of odd-numbered posters should attend their posters for discussion during the first 50 minutes of the allocated poster session. Presenters of even-numbered posters should attend their posters for discussion during the last 50 minutes of the allocated poster session.
- On August 31st(Mon), posters need to be posted from 14:00 to 17:10, and removed by 19:00. On September 1st(Tue), posters need to be posted from 10:30 to 13:15, and removed by 16:00. Note that poster boards are available after 12:40 on August 31st(Mon) and after 8:00 on September 1st(Tue).
- Posters should be taken down immediately after the end of the poster session. Posters left on the board after the allocated time will be removed by the secretariat without notification to the presenters.
- Poster size for presentation should not exceed A0 in portrait orientation (width=84cm, height=120cm).
- Each poster will have a numbered display area. (clear dimensions; width=120cm, height=180cm)
- Materials necessary to mount posters to the display boards will be available at the site.
Information for Session Chairs
- Session chairs should arrive at the session room at least 5 min before the start of the session, and should check the attendance of all speakers.
- If a speaker is not present, the missing talk should be filled by moving forward remaining talks in the session.
- It is very important that the sessions run on schedule.
- The session chair should warn the speakers 5 minutes before the end of their talks to avoid that speakers exceed their allotted time.